Getting Started at a Community Learning Centre

There are 3 steps to getting started with RVSCLC.


1.  Inform your child's current school that you are interested in transferring to Rocky View Schools Community Learning Centre.  A meeting with your school administration is required to proceed.

2. If you are already as graduated student with a diploma please make an appointment with the counsellor.

Please call 403-235-0294 and request and appoinment.

3.  If you are from outside Rocky View School Division please contact the Learning Centres 403-235-0294 to book an appointment with Administration. We will need a copy of your child's birth certificate, and a report card from their previous school.


International Registration

Rocky View School's International Education Program is coordinated through Learning Services. Please visit the RVS website for more information about international student education.

The Dispute Resolution Process

AP152 Dispute Resolution

Document Actions