Getting Started at a Community Learning Centre

There are three steps to getting started with RVSCLC.

  1. Inform your child's current school you are interested in transferring to Rocky View Schools Community Learning Centre. A meeting with your school administration is required to proceed.
  2. If you are already a graduated student with a diploma, please make an appointment with the counsellor.
    1. Please call 403-235-0294 and request an appointment.
  3. If you are from outside Rocky View School Division please contact the Learning Centres 403-235-0294 to book an appointment with Administration. We will need a copy of your child's birth certificate and a report card from their previous school.

International Registration

Rocky View School's International Education Program is coordinated through Learning Services. 

International Education Program

The Dispute Resolution Process

AP152 - Dispute Resolution

Land Acknowledgment

Rocky View Schools would like to acknowledge the land and recognize all the Indigenous Peoples whose footprints have marked these lands from time immemorial. Together, we can learn and honour the Ways of Knowing of Indigenous Peoples for all future generations.